Alrighty Folks, we’ve had a weekend to recover*Snort* HA!
I need a weekend to recover from my weekend, CAN I GET AN AMEN??
A busy weekend is fairly normal for us, but we do usually get the chance to relax, catch up with each other, enjoy ourselves… NOT THIS WEEK(END).
And here’s why…
1. ‘Lil Finn is teething in earnest.
Seriously, this kid means it this time. The drooling, the sleeplessness, the not-wanting-to-nurse, the sudden fits of rage, everything. He’s trying to be a good boy, bless his heart, but he just doesn’t feel good, and baby Tylenol only goes so far.
Oh, also, he’s trying to figure out how to crawl. He knows its possible, he just can’t quite coordinate the whole back and forth motion of the hands and legs. He just sort of leaps off of his knees and wonders why he’s on his face. It’s kinda funny, but frustrating for him. Also, it wears him out, so add THAT to the list
2. Well… This…
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is my living room right now… and that’s not even the extent of it… Oh, I’ll explain more, but not right now, which is why this post is entitled…
- A little guide to helping a baby who is teething. (And yes, I’m posting this mostly because I’m doing the research for myself, but hey, he’s not the only kid who will ever teethe – I may help someone else out at the same time!)
- A few posts on the home renovation – How we got to this point, what it is, and what we are going to do about it.
- My take on how classroom management is not unlike household management, and how to better manage the latter using classroom techniques
- A series on planning, making, and storing freezer meals, including how to keep a (more or less) organized freezer
- And finally, I’ll have a series of posts featuring the blogs that I follow (that is, the one’s that inspired me to start my own), and why you should too!
With that I’ll leave you this Monday in high anticipation for the next few posts (I hope). I PLAN on getting a post out everyday, but if I happen to miss a day, please forgive me – I’ll get the next one out as soon as possible!
Till next time…